Believing is seeing. The Santa Clause
Christmas in the parks. I’ve had the opportunity to visit Disney several times through the year with many different people. And although summer and especially the 4th of July remain my favorite time to visit, there’s just something merry about the holiday season.
I’ve been to Disneyland during the holidays but the first time at WDW remains my most memorable. And here is my 5 reasons why:
- It was a trip with my Disney side/my brother/my BFF. We’ve always gone during the 4th of July for my birthday and last year we decided to go to WDW during the Christmas celebrations for his birthday.
- I met Santa! In all the years I went to Disneyland for during the holidays, never once did I think to go see Santa. So while my friends were riding Tower or Terror I visited Santa.
- Cinderellas castle. Need I say more?
- The decor never ceases to amaze me. Between the large trees in the parks, the lights over rides, the wreaths across mainstream, and the details across the entirety of WDW, it truly is magical during this time of the year.
- Wearing tank tops because of the warm temperatures in Florida. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a beautiful snowy Christmas but only on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I’m a summer baby through and through so most of time I’d prefer to not bundle up.
That’s my list. I’ve check it twice. So whether you are staying home for the holidays, traveling to loved ones, or taking a personal vacation with friends, I hope you have a magical holiday season.
Until the next adventure of remembrance of one,
Blogs participating in this months hop include: